Welcome International students!
Cultural and social diversity is a cornerstone of Armbrae Academy, and it is essential to our long-term success. We know our international students make up a particularly important part of our school community and we are striving to be supportive and help ease the journey.
It is our promise that all staff and faculty at Armbrae will work diligently to provide all our students with a welcoming and caring atmosphere where our students' success is at the core of everything that we do.We are here to help our students have a life-changing and inspiring learning experience at Armbrae. Our international student advisory team, academic team, and administrative team will support students with any aspect of their transition to Armbrae in Halifax, NS Canada.
Armbrae works with an experienced team who collaborates with international students, families, and agents to guide students through the admissions process. Upon inquiry, our team will work with you to gather the necessary information. Armbrae Admission Process:
- Step 1: Complete Armbrae's online application form at armbrae.myoneschool.com
- Step 2: We will contact you to organize the entrance interview and English equivalency test. At this time, this step can be completed virtually from your home.
- Step 3: Send school reports for the last two years to email@example.com
- Step 4: If your application is successful, we will send you a letter of offer.
Offers must be accepted and associated fees paid within the timeframe outlined in the offer letter.
- Application fee: $150.00
- Tuition Grades Primary-6: $23600.00
- Tuition Grades 7-12: $23600.00
- Admission fee: $2,500.00
- Uniform fee: $500.00-$600.00
- Homestay Application & Placement Fee: $100.00
- Homestay Monthly Fee: $1,000.00